Monday, March 10, 2008

Fwd: Big Daddy Dave

Wow, I think i used "sunshine" in my voice mail to you this morning!!
It would be great if you could come over on Friday!!
It's your b-day so I can take you out or "I" will get us pizza!!!
I'm still going to take you to Maggiano's.............
 
As for the weekend.....
A lot of my plans are made late in the week or on the fly.
Since I worked most weekends for the past 20+ years it a habit of mine.
Not sure if it's good or bad.....
Sometimes I actually (on occasion) have some weekends planned in advance. :)
I asked you kind of late Saturday because I knew you had plans for Saturday.......
Wasn't sure if you had them for Sunday....
And if you did, I didn't want you to change them on my account.
So in a way, my procrastination
enabled both of us to get some things done around the house
How's that for trying to put a positive spin on this??
Anyway, I talk to you more about this tomorrow.
 
Still nekked,
~D

No comments: